WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

THE-FINAL-WARNING - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* THE-FINAL-WARNING > Topics

Subject: Reply
Replies: 44 Views: 1352

halman 22.03.11 - 10:50pm
Much of what is stated and the scriptures used, are what Jehovah's Witnesses have being saying for decades.Good texts and ones we've used many times.People of faith can see the sign of the times and are in expectation of what is to come. Many though, have differing thoughts and ideas on how prophecy is being,and going to be,played out. *

halman 22.03.11 - 10:54pm
If any are viewing,join in and give your thoughts as to events in the earth and the future for mankind *

elijah_2 23.03.11 - 12:43am
Thanks for the feedback. And I haven't found anyone on the entire prodigits who I see is willing to sit and have a conscious Bible Study to find what does God really require and to find out if the faith they hold to match up to what the Bible teaches. *

halman 23.03.11 - 10:45pm
What do you mean by anyone elijah2? *

elijah_2 24.03.11 - 01:10pm
Well majority of the people here with a few exceptions (Halman, unquiet1 and Coolit), but the others all they do is just quote scriptures that supposingly prove their point and not even an*lyze what the other part is saying. All I see people doing in the forums is just a bible verse competition. It's like their main aim is to see who can quote the most verse and so on and and so on. The fact of the matter is, they are not consciously quoting scriptures and reasoning them out. *

elijah_2 24.03.11 - 01:28pm
Jesus himself said, ...the scripture cannot be broken... (John 10:34)

Meaning that they don't contradict each other. In other words; John is not going to say something AND then Paul then say something that's going to contradict what John had already said.

Why is that so?

Because ALL scriptures is inspired by God (2 Timothy 3:16) and if they contradict themselves, then the God who gave them is a Self Contradictory God. *

elijah_2 24.03.11 - 01:34pm
Therefore: it is pointless for people who have contrary beliefs to be quoting numerous scriptures to try and contradict other verses that the other party had already quoted. Rather they are to reason out each passage, each verse, until they both come to a common understand of it. *

halman 24.03.11 - 05:53pm
I see what you mean,elijah2. Some tend to argue instead of reason,but then again,certain ones of other religions seem to be in attack mode which just results in fruitless point scoring. *

elijah_2 24.03.11 - 05:59pm
Thats exactly my point. As christians we should be able to sit and reason together from the scriptures and not a bible verse contest. *

halman 9.04.11 - 02:22pm
Elijah_2,you only studied a couple of months with Jehovah's Witnesses.I studied 15 months,making 'sure of all things'- 1 Thessalonians 5: 21. And you know that God's name is Jehovah, not the LORD as translators took His name out. Thankfully,there are Bibles that have restored it where it should be.As for quoting our literature,it makes no difference what you try to say.I know you're not a JW apostate as we soon recognise them, but young man, if you sincerely believe the path you're on,so be it. *

halman 9.04.11 - 02:31pm
Also,I recognised God's holy spirit was with the Witnesses as I felt it the first time I attended their meetings in 1981.I also have & still do,felt God's spirit upon me.I know what is what when it comes to doctrine.The first christians were to preach and teach and had a governing body which sent out men and letters to congregations. Instructions that were based on the Bible were given.If you know your Bible, you can see the basics of how the Christian congregation is run and organised. *

halman 9.04.11 - 02:41pm
So,if you were'nt and aren't satisfied with Jehovah's Witnesses being directed by the ''faithful and discreet slave'' then that again, is your choice. The Etheopian eunuch had to be helped by Philip even though he read the Scriptures. The jews had to be instructed by the priests and judges had to give judgements based on the Law to people. Similar today. Without God's spirit and help from those qualified,we wouldn't know the whole body of truth.If you believe otherwise,youre free to do so. *

halman 9.04.11 - 02:56pm
A final point here,Jehovah's Witnesses don't take scripture out of context,a ploy that others do,particularly opposers who selectively quote from our literature and try to use it against us,while leaving out the rest of the information it's lifted from. If a true Christian follows the bible he won't be swayed by others who may be 'similar' but not quite the same- Matthew 13:25-30, 36-43 . I use this as while I am willing to reason on doctrine,I know what is what regarding the Bible's teachings. *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 05:17pm
I don't dispute the fact that we will not understand everything from the Bible, and at times we will need the help of others, but when there is a group of people DICTATING what people are to believe, then we have a problem. Because the system that your congregration operates by is similar to that of the Pharisees and the Catholics. *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 05:32pm
dictatorship is being told not to wear jewellery because its 'evil' *

halman 9.04.11 - 06:05pm
No,the 'system' you say we use is nothing like the Pharisees or Catholics.You're just repeating the opposers and apostates' views who don't like the way things are.The crux of the matter is who ''the faithful and discreet slave'' are and if they are accepted or not.As for being 'dictated to', we could say the same of Bible writers who tells us what to believe,such as Paul,James,Peter and John etc. At times there are strong messages there,is that not so? No,we are not dictated to. *

halman 9.04.11 - 06:11pm
And other groups professing to be Christian tell their members what doctrine to believe whichever way they go about it, such as the Christadelphians, Seventh Day Adventists etc. So the accusation falls flat,young man.

halman 9.04.11 - 06:30pm
While Isaiah 43: 10-12 ,''you are my witnesses'' is the utterance of Jehovah, applies to Israel at that time,it also applies to ''the Israel of God'' who are the annointed christians - Galatians 6:16. They are the nation that the kingdom of God is given to as they produce it's fruits,after the Jews failed- Matthew 21:43. They are those whom God takes out of the nations ''a people for his name''- Acts 15:14-18 Amos 9: 11,12. And what is the name by which they have ''called upon them''? Why, JEHOVAH. *

halman 9.04.11 - 06:45pm
Jesus was,and is, Jehovah's witness as he is ''the faithful witness'' - Revelation 1:5, and said,''I do nothing of my own initiative,but just as the Father taught me I speak these things''-John 8:28 after also saying ''I am one that bears witness about myself,and the Father bears witness about me.''- verse 18. God says His name,Jehovah,is to be made known to the earth,not just verbally but what it means and stands for. Jehovah's Witness whether annointed or of the earthly destination,do this today. *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 08:49pm
@ Unquiet1 I don't know where u got ur information about as it relates to Jewellery. *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 08:51pm
And I can gurantee u that I never saw anyone in my fellowship being told if u don't belive this teaching, then u can't be apart of us, so let me disfellowship u. *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 08:52pm
elijah_2 3.04.10 - 04:05am
8. Christian Lifestyles
Don't believe in the drinking of alcohol, smoking of cigarette, the eating of unclean animals, the wearing of jewellery. Rather we are to be modest in our appearance both male and female...not necessarily wearing extra long dress for women. * *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 08:56pm
thats not wot happens with witnesses mate.... you misrepresenting. tell me something... do ppl in your church believe their own thing? hang on wot denominatoion are you from anyway? *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 08:57pm
ive sent you pop ups, sent msgs to your inbox, asked you in the other topic but havent got an answer. wot denomination are you ?

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:00pm
and tell me do ppl in your church believe their own thing? do some think that Jesus is Gods son, while some think he's Gods cousin..? are does ever1 believe he is Gods son?

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 09:01pm
And second thing u Guys make such a big deal about the name 'JEHOVAH' no one is disputing that God's name as we now know it our day and age is 'Jehovah.' I know that everywhere in the Hebrew scriptures [Old Testament] where the word 'LORD' appears in all caps, is where the name 'Jehovah' would appear, and the Jews of old might have substitute the word 'Jehovah' for the word 'LORD' because of some ridiculous tradition and I won't say it's ridiculous, because I know all the details about the 3rd Commandment. But of course I know that God's name was substituted for the word 'LORD'. *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:07pm
ive sent you pop ups, sent msgs to your inbox, asked you in the other topic but havent got an answer. wot denomination are you ? *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:12pm
you know wot... dont worry. i got better things to. see ya *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:15pm
i think you missed something...

halman 3 hours ago
No,the 'system' you say we use is nothing like the Pharisees or Catholics.You're just repeating the opposers and apostates' views who don't like the way things are.The crux of the matter is who ''the faithful and discreet slave'' are and if they are accepted or not.As for being 'dictated to', we could say the same of Bible writers who tells us what to believe,such as Paul,James,Peter and John etc. At times there are strong messages there,is that not so? No,we are not dictated to. *
---

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:15pm
halman 3 hours ago
And other groups professing to be Christian tell their members what doctrine to believe whichever way they go about it, such as the Christadelphians, Seventh Day Adventists etc. So the accusation falls flat,young man.

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 09:16pm
As a matter of fact the name 'Jehovah' is the proper spelling nor it is the proper pro nounciation of God's name. If the name is not the proper spelling nor pro nounciation, why make such a big deal out of it? Why not make a big deal out of the name Jesus? 'There is no other name given among men whereby we must be saved and that the name of God's son. Why not make a big deal about that and try to find the correct pro nounciation and spell for his name, seen that it is the most important name to our salvation at present? *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:19pm
its mot really smart to copy and paste something all in an effort to try discredit others cause you always end up shooting yourself in the food and then jumping from 1 topic to the next to try hide that the stuff you copied and pasted is junk *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 09:20pm
Seventh Day Adventist *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:22pm
it is not really smart to copy and paste something all in an effort to try discredit others because you always end up shooting yourself in the foot and then jumping from 1 topic to the next to try hide that the stuff you copied and pasted is junk *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 09:24pm
U keep on talking about copy and paste. I copied a message that I saw calling out to u witnesses. But I modified it, and the Pharisees style of teaching ans so on. The last 1/4 or so of the post is what I wrote, so what's the big deal? The fact of the matter is it's a message that needs to be proclaim. *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:36pm
lets face it... proclaiming and re-broadcasting info trying to discredit witnesses is more important than proclaiming the good news about Gods kingdom.... right? seriously. how many topics have you made to debate with witnesses and how many have you made teaching about Gods kingdom, and about Gods love? instead you still trying to argue and debate with witnesses since like 2yrs ago.... you notice coolit didnt bother with you...? he moved on. do you see why your witness frens dont bother coming back to you? something tells me you'l still be on here in december... probably under a diff username trying to cause debates with witnesses. and next year again trying to debate with my little brother lol.GIF. good night kemarja *

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 09:42pm
you go on about how this is a call to witnesses but as Halman pointed out you dont realise that 'we could say the same of Bible writers who tells us what to believe, such as Paul,James,Peter and John'

and ofcourse

halman 3 hours ago

lets face it... proclaiming and re-broadcasting info trying to discredit witnesses is more important than proclaiming the good news about Gods kingdom.... right? seriously. how many topics have you made to debate with witnesses and how many have you made teaching about Gods kingdom, and about Gods love? instead you still trying to argue and debate with witnesses since like 2yrs ago.... you notice coolit didnt bother with you...? he moved on. do you see why your witness frens dont bother coming back to you? something tells me you'l still be on here in december... probably under a diff username trying to cause debates with witnesses. and next year again trying to debate with my little brother lol.GIF. good night kemarja *

halman 9.04.11 - 10:39pm
When quoting scripture,elijah2, that says 'LORD', I've never seen you explain to possible readers that the divine name of God is there.Also,the 3rd Commandment does not prohibit the speaking of God's name,but the taking in vain of it,which includes the disrespect either verbally or by reproachable actions by professed worshippers.As for Jesus' name, of course ''no other name GIVEN among men...'' doesnt mean that its higher than Jehovah's, because He is the One who gave it and SENT Jesus as the Lamb,no other *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 11:24pm
Lol @ uquiet1 it's sad that's how u view things. The reasoned I created a new username wasn't because I want to go around troubling witnesses, the reasoned I created a new user name was because I forgotten the password for the old. I had it as bookmark so I auto login, I didn't come here for maybe about a year and a half, so I eventually forget the password. *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 11:29pm
@ halman if u never seen me use the name Jehovah, then look in my group 'my beliefs' and look under the topic 'How to find the true church' and u will see if the name 'Jehovah' is there. *

halman 10.04.11 - 03:02pm
I'm talking about your 'normal' topics in this,as well as another group you have, as well you know.And you told me your phone had problems ages ago.I can make allowances as you said you have certain health issues which I won't mention here, plus the death of your cousin a year or so ago. But putting out those silly anti- Witness statements isn't going to help is it? I mean,not only do some class JWs as a 'cult' but also the SDA aswell. So it doesn't stand,does it young man? *

halman 10.04.11 - 03:10pm
And unquiet views usernames as suspicious because a few have posted under multiple names on the forums,including a certain 'religious' one who may know the scriptures but pretending to be more than one person at once,on the same topic.He was found out. Anyway,other than that,there's nothing more to be said at this time.Goodbye mate *

elijah_2 11.05.12 - 06:06pm
Well my friend, for one i would be a deceiver to be using more than one usernames all at once. The situation was that i used to used the username: n_nick23 but i was on pro digits for a long while, so i forgot the password for that account. Thus, i created the account elijah_2 *

elijah_2 11.05.12 - 06:12pm
Secondly, i can't recall using the terms Cult to describe any denomination. And if i every did then i apologized because, i think it would be somewhat insulting to class a group of followers who is sincerely living the best to the Light they have. On the Otherhand, i do believe an organization can be categorized as one that is misled if what is presented in their doctrinal structure DOES NOT square up with solo scriptura, and total scriptura. *

elijah_2 11.05.12 - 06:19pm
Witnesses on the contrary are the ones that are pointing fingers. Jehovah Witnesses view of Christians to use simple terms 'is an organized group of people who are demon led. This type of Language is more strong than the term Cult and for a Jehovah Witness to took at a Christian who is living up to light they have as best as they possible can, and in he back of your mind call that person or those persons Demon led is more insulting. And pardon me if i sound like i am attacking your Organization, but i am just stating the obvious. *

* THE-FINAL-WARNING Forum

Search:
topics replies

* THE-FINAL-WARNING

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search